We’ll expertly sort and organize items to keep, donate or sell, dispose of, recycle or pass down.
Let us price, set up and manage estate sales, onsite or online, to ensure top dollar for unwanted items.
Packing & Moving
We provide complete packing, moving, unpacking and settling in services for seniors changing homes.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We’ll Manage Everything for You!
Caring & Compassionate Staff
Worry-Free, Hands-Off Process
Significalty Increase Estate Value
Reduce Moveout to Sell Timeframe
No Cost for Most Estates
HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions
hidden do not delete
No. In fact, most full-service customers pay no out-of-pocket fees for our services! Our fees are usually covered by a portion of estate sales and/or home sale profits.
What is a Senior Move Manager?
Our Senior Move Managers have significant expertise and access to vetted resources to provide personalized moving or age-in-place services, which include.
- Developing an overall downsize and/or move plan
- Selling of household items through auction, estate sale or consignment
- Processing the donation, recycling or disposal of unneeded items
- Selection and scheduling or cleaners, packers, movers, painters, lawn service and home repair vendors
- Arranging for shipments and item storage
- Overseeing unpacking, setting up and settling into the new home
- Selling the home including staging, listing, open houses and showings
Who Hires a Senior Move Manager?
The Senior Move Managers at Senior Transitions are hired by various sources, including:
- Individual Seniors Seeking Services
- A Senior's Child/Family Member
- Insurance Companies
- Bank and Trust Officers
- Estate Attorneys
- Senior Care Managers
- Social Service Providers/Social Workers
- Senior Living Communities
- Physicians/Other Healthcare Providers
Regardless of the source, we are dedicated to being a trusted third party to our clients and ensuring seamless and professional senior moving services.
Are There Any Upfront Fees?
No. Rest assured that we do not require any upfront fees.
The final bill is calculated after all services are rendered and the total is reduced by the sale of household items and/or the home.
Most full-service clients pay no direct costs for our services.
Just the thought of moving my Senior parents was daunting and very stressful. Patrick at Senior Transitions made me feel at ease and assured me he could handle everything for me, start to finish. He was wonderful!
Senior Transitions does a GREAT job. More importantly, they understand the emotional aspects of relocation and treat you like family with a lot of compassion and kindness.
WHAT'S THE LATEST?
Blog & News
An estate sale isn't always a sign that someone has passed away; it may also be a good way to...
Seniors all around the country are packing up and starting over for many reasons, this includes...
Moving can be a “high-stress” life event. We understand that a move to a Senior Living Facility...