HAVE A QUESTION?
We Have Answers!
Please view the list of Frequently Asked Questions below. Click on the question to display the answer.
hidden do not delete
No. In fact, most full-service customers pay no out-of-pocket fees for our services! Our fees are usually covered by a portion of estate sales and/or home sale profits.
What is a Senior Move Manager?
Our Senior Move Managers have significant expertise and access to vetted resources to provide personalized moving or age-in-place services, which include.
- Developing an overall downsize and/or move plan
- Selling of household items through auction, estate sale or consignment
- Processing the donation, recycling or disposal of unneeded items
- Selection and scheduling or cleaners, packers, movers, painters, lawn service and home repair vendors
- Arranging for shipments and item storage
- Overseeing unpacking, setting up and settling into the new home
- Selling the home including staging, listing, open houses and showings
Who Hires a Senior Move Manager?
The Senior Move Managers at Senior Transitions are hired by various sources, including:
- Individual Seniors Seeking Services
- A Senior's Child/Family Member
- Insurance Companies
- Bank and Trust Officers
- Estate Attorneys
- Senior Care Managers
- Social Service Providers/Social Workers
- Senior Living Communities
- Physicians/Other Healthcare Providers
Regardless of the source, we are dedicated to being a trusted third party to our clients and ensuring seamless and professional senior moving services.
Are There Any Upfront Fees?
No. Rest assured that we do not require any upfront fees.
The final bill is calculated after all services are rendered and the total is reduced by the sale of household items and/or the home.
Most full-service clients pay no direct costs for our services.
do not delete
How Much Do You Charge for Your Services?
Senior Transitions is here for you if you need a complete move, from the cleanout to selling the home, or just a quick reorganization of a Senior’s garage.
Our goal is to provide honest and upfront pricing that provides the best value to our clients.
Do I Have to Hire You for All of Your Services or Can I Pick and Choose?
Yes. All of our services are stand-alone and personalized to your needs. We’re here from you if you just need organizing or moving up to managing the entire process from the cleanout to sale. We can help as little or as much as your situation requires.
We will also be happy to coordinate with other vendors if requested. However, the best value for our clients is when we work together from start to finish.
Can You Provide Item Storage While We Are Working To Settle Our Estate?
Yes. We have on-site secure storage at our facility for household items/valuables. We also have relationships with other vetted storage facilities if additional space is needed.